Thank you for taking the time out to read this manifesto. I want to quickly give you a heads up about a couple of things regarding this book:
1. The first part of this book exposes the problems of today’s current economic system. Its aim is not to place blame on a particular group of people. The system has a bigger influence on people’s behavior and I prefer to channel my critiques in that area instead.
2. This book will always be a work in progress. I will treat it as software, and this is the alpha version 1.5 (a.k.a. the early version). It will be continuously updated, which will be announced on the book’s blog. If you come across any bugs (errors), feel free to let me know in the comments and it will be fixed in the next update.
3. During my research, I may have missed out on some things. Please share what you know in the comments and it will be considered in the next update. Some material was intentionally left out because it has been covered many times in other books. I wanted to condense everything I learned in the most digestible way possible.
4. This is a multimedia book that includes images and videos with the text. You can view the videos by clicking the video image, scanning the QR code with your smartphone (you may need a QR code reader app installed on your phone first) or by going to the web link provided.
5. Feel free to tweet your thoughts about the book by using the hashtag, #producism
If you have any questions, comments, proposals, or just want to say hi, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To a new economy!